Scholarship £1000 or $1300
We are motivated to help graduates who want a career in sales and business development and that’s why we run a merit-based training course twice a year for students pursuing their passions.
How to Apply
We take pride in being able to assist your education and to be eligible for the training, you need to submit a 100-300 word essay explaining why you should be considered for our course, and make sure you follow the following instructions:
• Please submit your Application/Essay before for the end of summer term 23rd June 2017
• Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the essay
• All information must be 100% accurate.
• A Resume of past projects or ongoing business development ideas emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please list personal references including achievements in sports and recreation. And email to email@example.com
• Photos, Videos and Documents are accepted as proof or supporting content.
Eligibility: A minimum GPA of 3.0 enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year). Or UK University 2:2 expected Degree Pass in any Business related courses.
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada or the UK
Must be enrolled in an academic program in a Business related field
How are the Essays Judged?
All judgements will be made by the existing editor and decisions will be based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements and Business acumen.
We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).